Safety Precautions During Covid-19
Definitive Vision IS open for eye exams and health visits.
We have taken the time to re-evaluate our daily operations and train our staff for a safer and more streamlined patient experience. Both of our facilities afford us ample space to provide safe and efficient care.
- We continue to follow CDC guidelines
- We continue to screen all patients before entering the office
- We are actively monitoring employee health
- We sanitize rooms, surfaces, and frames between each patient
- We will continue to ask all drivers or accompanying family/friends to wait outside or in the car. (Child parent/guardian excepted)
If you have any additional questions on how we are keeping our patients and employees safe please feel free to reach out to our office.
Our new office in West Omaha is currently taking patients as well. See more details about our new location here.
THANK YOU to our wonderful patients and stay safe out there!